Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Located in central Phnom Penh, Royal Inn is connected to the airport and close to Cambodia Vietnam Friendship Monument, Independence Monument, and Silver Pagoda. Nearby points of interest also include Royal Palace and National Museum.
Royal Inn features a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. The hotel serves a complimentary continental breakfast. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers a technology helpdesk, technology support staff, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a ferry terminal shuttle. Tour/ticket assistance and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk and laundry facilities.
There are 30 guestrooms at Royal Inn. Balconies offer city or courtyard views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. 21 inch televisions have cable channels and complimentary TV Internet access. Air conditioned rooms also include CD players, washers/dryers, complimentary bottled water, and ceiling fans. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hair dryers. Housekeeping is available daily. Rollaway beds are available on request.
- Guests must transfer via airport shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property provides transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 4 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- All guests staying in hotel guestrooms must be registered with the hotel.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.
- The Independence Monument in Phnom Penh, capital of Cambodia, was built in 1958 for…
- Silver Pagoda or The Temple of the Emerald Buddha as it is called, this Phnom Penh Buddhist…
- The Royal Palace was built by King Norodom at the time when the capital city of Cambodia was on…