Siem Reap, Cambodia,
Located in central Siem Reap, Angkor Village Resort is near the airport and close to Psar Chaa Market and Angkor Wat. Additional area points of interest include Phnom Bakheng and Angkor Bayon.
Dining options at Angkor Village Resort include 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms, facials, body treatments, and beauty services. This 4.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Siem Reap property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 80 guestrooms at Angkor Village Resort. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Balconies offer garden views. Rooms are individually furnished. Beds come with triple sheeting, down blankets, and premium bedding. Furnishings include fireplaces and desks. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer double sinks, makeup/shaving mirrors, and bathrobes. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to in room safes, guestrooms offer direct dial phones. 19 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, blackout drapes/curtains, and welcome amenities. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered daily, and guests may request irons/ironing boards. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 39
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 19.5 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 39
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 19.5 (from 5 to 12 years old)
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: US$ 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Siem Reap Market is a marvelous place to procure silks, handicrafts, textiles, souvenirs and…
- The Old market in Siem Reap City is a famous shopping place of this provincial capital. Most of…
- The Angkor Night Market was set up in 2007. The creators of this market had designed the…