Siem Reap, Cambodia,
Angkor Riviera Hotel's restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Guests can enjoy a complimentary manager reception. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a children's pool, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and a hair salon. This 3.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Siem Reap property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. For a surcharge, the property offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, a concierge desk, and laundry facilities. Extended parking privileges may be offered to guests after check out (surcharge). This is a smoke free property.
There are 191 guestrooms at Angkor Riviera Hotel. Guestrooms have city, river, or pool views. Rooms are individually decorated and furnished. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, jetted bathtubs, phones, and bathrobes. In addition to desks and in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer cordless phones. High definition televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include complimentary bottled water, electronic check out, welcome amenities, and trouser presses. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- Room rates for 24 December include the mandatory Christmas Eve Gala Dinner fee.
- Minimum Spring Break check in age is 14 years old.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 35
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 35
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 20
- 10 percent city/local tax will be charged
- All citizens of Cambodia will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- The Old market in Siem Reap City is a famous shopping place of this provincial capital. Most of…
- Siem Reap Market is a marvelous place to procure silks, handicrafts, textiles, souvenirs and…
- The Angkor Night Market was set up in 2007. The creators of this market had designed the…