Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Rios Presidente Hotel is located in the Downtown Santos Dumont Airport neighborhood of Rio de Janeiro, close to Convent of St. Anthony, Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro, and Arcos da Lapa. Nearby points of interest also include Nova Livraria Leonardo da Vinci and National Fine Arts Museum.
Dining options at Rios Presidente Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a sauna. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). This Rio de Janeiro property has 4 meeting rooms. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include technology support staff. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2009.
There are 210 guestrooms at Rios Presidente Hotel. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: BRL 20 per night
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: BRL 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian (Portuguese: Catedral Metropolitana de São Seba…
- The Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro , is the seat of the archbishop of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It…
- Santos Dumont Airport (IATA: SDU, ICAO: SBRJ) is the second major airport serving Rio de Janeir…