Near the airport, Quality Suites Imperial Hall is located in Sao Paulo's Jardins neighborhood and close to Nossa Senhora do O, Sao Paulo, Brazil, Teatro Municipal, and Planetarium. Nearby points of interest also include Banespa Building and Mosteiro de Sao Bento.
Quality Suites Imperial Hall features a coffee shop/café. Room service is available. The hotel serves a complimentary full breakfast. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. This Sao Paulo property has 1617 square feet of event space. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
There are 149 guestrooms at Quality Suites Imperial Hall. Bathrooms feature bathrobes and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
Notifications and Fees:
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- All citizens of Brazil will be charged the national value added tax
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- The Sao Paulo Museum of Art (in Portuguese, Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo, or MASP) is an art museum…
- The Shopping Conjunto Nacional (Joint National Mall), sometimes called by the CNB - Conjunto…
- The auditorium completes the group of buildings in Ibirapuera park, as designed originally by the…