Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Caesar Business Belo Horizonte is located in Belo Horizonte, close to Abilio Barreto Historical Museum. Additional area points of interest include Liberdade Square and Parque Municipal.
Dining options at Caesar Business Belo Horizonte include a restaurant. Room service is available. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a fitness facility. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 3.5 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include laundry facilities.
There are 158 guestrooms at Caesar Business Belo Horizonte. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. 29 inch televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per apartment, per day
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: BRL 13 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Gruta do Janelão (MG-199) is a limestone cave located inside the Cavernas do Peruaçu N…
- Marista Hall, currently named Chevrolet Hall, is a convention centre in Belo Horizonte, Brazil,…
- The Juscelino Kubitschek Arena, also called Vivo Arena, or Telemig Celular Arena (for sponsoring…