Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has massage/treatment rooms. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. Dial up Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. The property has an airport shuttle, which is complimentary. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and barbecue grills.
Guestrooms have balconies. Beds come with premium bedding. Refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and desks. Televisions have DVD players. Air conditioned rooms also include CD players, separate sitting areas, complimentary bottled water, and remote lighting/drapery/curtain control. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request hair dryers.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: BHD 2 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): BHD 5 per night (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Bab Al Bahrain means Gateway of Bahrain. It is located in the Customs Square in Manama's forme…
- The Bahrain World Trade Center is a 240 m (787 ft) high twin tower complex located i…
- Manama is the capital and largest city of Bahrain, with an approximate population of…
Travel Deals Around Delmon International Hotelview trip details >