Located in Central Innsbruck, Grand Hotel Europa is near the airport and close to Alpenverein Museum, Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum, and Galerie im Taxispalais. Nearby points of interest also include Hofkirche and Hofburg.
Grand Hotel Europa features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves a complimentary buffet breakfast. Recreational amenities include a sauna, a fitness facility, and a steam room. Spa amenities include spa services, massage/treatment rooms, and facials. This 5.0 star property has a 24 hour business center and offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and a technology helpdesk. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Innsbruck property has 500 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. For a surcharge, shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 0.5 km, an airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a casino shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and limo/town car service are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, multilingual staff, and tour/ticket assistance. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2009.
There are 117 guestrooms at Grand Hotel Europa. Guestrooms have city, mountain, or courtyard views. Beds come with signature bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, makeup/shaving mirrors, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high speed and wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and in room safes (accommodate laptops), guestrooms offer direct dial phones. 42 inch LCD televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include iPod docking stations, complimentary bottled water, remote lighting/drapery/curtain control, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service is offered and housekeeping is available daily. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
- This property provides transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- There are no room charges for children 6 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 16.80 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per night
- Late check out: EUR 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Alpine Club Museum (German: Alpenverein-Museum) in the Innsbruck Hofburg is a museum owned by…
- Ferdinandeum Museum has been reopened after a 2-year renovation on May 13, 2003. A new…
- The Tyrolean State Museum in Innsbruck is also known as the Ferdinandeum after Archduke Ferdinand…