The fishermen's church in the Statutory Rust in Burgenland is a former Roman Catholic church and was armed to St Pancras and Giles dedicated. The former church is now used almost exclusively a museum and cultural purposes. It is located on a hillside in the southwest part of town. The building is surrounded by a churchyard, which was once a cemetery, and surrounded a fortified wall. The term "fishermen's church" did not come until the mid-20th Century and can be traced back to a legend.
In the 1950s during restoration work in the choir and Pancras in the Mary Chapel frescoes from the late 13th and early 16 Century exposed. The high altar in the choir Pancras is a two-story frame early Baroque architecture with laterally attached vines and in 1642 called. The altarpiece shows the Crucifixion with Mary Magdalene and John, and the top image, the resurrection of Christ. The two side figures represent the Holy Pancras and Giles dar.
The Holy Trinity altar, a side altar in the choir Pancras is a late Gothic character shrine. In the Lady Chapel is on the altar table is a stone Pieta, which was moved here in 1962 and the beginning of the 15th Century dates. Furthermore, a gothic Mary figure in polychrome design from the mid-15th Century on a Tuscan column. The church is an organ built in 1705, which is the oldest playable organ in Burgenland.