The tower, according to the legend errected 1000 before christ, not a definite defence tower, but rather a thought as the secret chamber of treasures of precious liturgic costumes and devices. It is located on the higher levels and not easy to reach. The parish church, located on an elevation, is dedicated to the Holy Lambert. The massive tower, decorated with a christophoro fresco from the 14th century, dates back to the 14th century. The late-gothic volted "long house" was built in the years 1471-1496. The church was fortified with a ring wall and towers to save the church´s entrance. These fortifications have been demolished during the first half of the last century. An extensive renovation of the parish church took place from 1980 to 1983. Today, the church is the landmark of Bromberg.