Located in Central Innsbruck, Best Western Hotel Neue Post is near the airport and close to Triumphpforte, Galerie im Taxispalais, and Golden Roof. Nearby points of interest also include Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum and Hofburg.
Dining options at Best Western Hotel Neue Post include 2 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Spa amenities include facials, body treatments, beauty services, and a hair salon. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Innsbruck property has 30 square meters of event space consisting of banquet facilities and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Other property amenities at this Art Deco property include a casino, ski in/ski out access, and a coffee shop/café. This is a smoke free property. A total renovation of this property was completed in April 2010.
There are 52 guestrooms at Best Western Hotel Neue Post. Guestrooms have city views. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer direct dial phones, desks, and complimentary newspapers. 26 inch high definition televisions have satellite channels. Rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) are available on request. Guestroom renovations were completed in April 2010. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 5 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 75
- City/local tax: EUR 1 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: EUR 45 per night
- Crib (infant bed): EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Franz Hofinger, painter from Innsbruck, has been collecting picture frames for quite some time.…
- The south end of Innsbruck´s main artery, Maria-Theresien Street, is spanned by a Triumphal Ar…
- The historic Landhaus is a three-story building that was built between 1725 and 1728…