Trinity Grammar School is an independent Anglican day and boarding school for boys, located across several campuses in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. The school was founded at a meeting of several high-ranking church figures on 14 November 1902. It opened in 1903, operating out of a church hall. At one point, Trinity was the fourth largest school in terms of student population in Victoria.
Trinity is a founding member of the Associated Grammar Schools of Victoria (AGSV). It has just over 1300 students and around fifteen boarders.Trinity Grammar School was founded by members of the Holy Trinity Parish in 1902 and opened the next year. The school originally opened in the Parish Hall of the Holy Trinity Church, with 23 boys. Edward Taffs was the first Headmaster, although G.M. Long soon succeeded him.