Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure is located in central Melbourne, close to Melbourne Town Hall, Federation Square, and Eureka Tower. Nearby points of interest also include Etihad Stadium and Melbourne Cricket Ground.
Dining options at The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property offers small meeting rooms, secretarial services, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Melbourne property has 8578 square feet of event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. Business services, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and laundry facilities. This is a smoke free property.
There are 200 guestrooms at The Swanston Hotel, Grand Mercure. Guestrooms have city views. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, desks, and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is offered and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Valet parking: AU$ 35 per night
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): AU$ 27.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in room wireless Internet: AU$ 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed: AU$ 60 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Bourke Street is one of Melbourne's best known streets. Historically been regarded as Melbourne's…
- Melbourne General Post Office (also known as Melbourne GPO) is located on the corner of Elizabeth…
- Melbourne is a vibrant, friendly and multi-cultural city offering a fine blend of superb Victorian…
Travel Deals Around The Swanston Hotel Melbourneview trip details >