Touristlink.com is the social platform for travel where you can meet fellow travelers,share information, suggest new attractions and create lists of your favorite destinations to share with friends.
Stamford Plaza Adelaide is located in central Adelaide, close to Parliament House, Government House, and Adelaide Festival Centre. Nearby points of interest also include Art Gallery of South Australia and Rundle Mall.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and a technology helpdesk. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This Adelaide property has event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services and tour/ticket assistance are available. Additional property amenities include a Casino, valet parking, and a concierge desk. The property has designated areas for smoking.
Beds come with premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, phones, designer toiletries, and bathrobes. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, complimentary newspapers, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Flat panel televisions have premium satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: AU$ 17 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: AU$ 26 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fee for high speed Internet (wired) in business center: AU$ 12.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: AU$ 32 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: AU$ 55.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The Parliament of South Australia is the bicameral legislature of the Australian state of South…
- Parliament House, on the corner of North Terrace and King William Road in Adelaide city centre, is…
- The Adelaide Festival Centre, Australia's first multi-purpose arts centre, was built in 1973…
Travel Deals Around Stamford Plaza Adelaideview trip details >