Sheraton on the Park is located in central Sydney, close to Sydney Tower, Darling Harbour, and Sydney Opera House. Nearby points of interest also include Sydney Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay.
Dining options at Sheraton on the Park include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is open for drinks. Room service is available 24 hours a day. The hotel serves Hot and cold buffet breakfasts (surcharges apply). Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and beauty services. This 5.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Sydney property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Business services, wedding services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include valet parking, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 557 guestrooms at Sheraton on the Park. Beds come with premium bedding. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, phones, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Guestrooms offer desks, complimentary newspapers, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and guests may request wake up calls. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
This property does not have an official STAR Rating from AAA Tourism Pty Ltd. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: AUD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking: AUD 49.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Fee for in room high speed Internet (wired): AUD 24.50 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast: AUD 42.00 per person (approximate amount)
- Rollaway bed: AUD 75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Hyde Park is a large park in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia. Hyde Park is on the eastern side…
- Sydney Central Plaza, located in the heart of the Sydney CBD shopping precinct, on Pitt Street…
- St James is an underground railway station on the City Circle line in Sydney, Australia. The…