The 'Old Kerosene Store' is located at Bathers Beach in Fremantle, Western Australia, adjacent to the ruins of the original Fremantle Long Jetty. It is a single-storey limestone building and forms part of the historic Arthur Head Reserve precinct.
The building was constructed in 1884 by Harwood & Son as a dangerous-goods store, for the storage of kerosene. At the time, kerosene was used extensively for street lighting and heating. It is a single-storey limestone building with a hipped iron roof. In 1919 it was used by the state government's Harbour and Light Department as a warehouse and later as a shipwright's shed.