Mantra Bunbury is located in central Bunbury, close to Bunbury Lighthouse, Back Beach, and Dolphin Discovery Centre. Nearby points of interest also include Big Swamp Wildlife Park.
Dining options at Mantra Bunbury include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool, a spa tub, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 4.5 star property has a business center. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include barbecue grills and express check out.
There are 68 guestrooms at Mantra Bunbury. At the 4.5 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves and refrigerators. Bathrooms feature hair dryers. Wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include minibars, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Rollaway bed: AU$ 40.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed): AU$ 5.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- The port city of Bunbury is the third largest city in Western Australia after the State Capital…
- JE Hands Memorial Park, more commonly known as Hands Oval, is a stadium in South Bunbury, Western…
- Eaton is a northeastern suburb of Bunbury, Western Australia, located 7 km from the centre…