Kensington Town Hall is a former municipal hall in Kensington, Victoria, Australia. The classical style building, located in Bellair Street was first constructed in 1901. During World War II it was used as a command post. It served as a legal centre in the 1980s. It is heritage listed and currently operates as a community centre, dance and ballet school.