Inverloch is a seaside village in Victoria, Australia. It is located on the Bass Highway 143 kilometres southeast of Melbourne, at the mouth of Anderson Inlet, in the Bass Coast Shire and is located close to Australia’s southernmost stand of mangroves. At the 2006 census, Inverloch had a population of 4,140.
The first European to settle in the Inverloch area was Samuel Anderson, who, together with his brothers and Robert Massie, ran cattle and grew wheat in the area. The inlet on which the town is situated on is named Anderson Inlet after Samuel Anderson. The town was first named Andersons Inlet and later renamed Inverloch after Loch Inver (Lake Entrance) in Scotland. The Post Office opened on 1 September 1883 as Anderson's Inlet and was renamed Inverloch in 1889.