Fremantle Town Hall is a town hall located in the portside city of Fremantle, Western Australia and situated on the corner of High, William and Adelaide Streets. The opening coincided with the celebration of Victoria's Jubilee and occurred on 22 June 1887.
On 7 June 1876, Councillor E. H. Higham suggested that the Council should approach the Colonial Secretary to have a Government Reserve, on the corner of South Terrace and Essex Street, set aside to build a Town Hall. The use of the site was approved by the Governor of the time, Sir William Robinson, who offered convict labour for the construction as well as free design and specification preparation by the Government Engineer and promised to seek a liberal grant from the Legislative Council for the construction project. The Government Engineer drafted plans that did not survive to this day.