Botanic Park, which is a part of Park 11 and also known by its Kaurna name Tainmundilla, is a 34 hectare (84 acre) park in the Northeast Parklands of the South Australian capital of Adelaide. It is bordered by Hackney and Frome Roads. The park abuts the Adelaide Zoo and River Torrens on its northern side and an avenue of Plane Trees planted in 1874 to its southern side. It is dotted with exotic species such as century-old Moreton Bay Figs from Queensland.
It was acquired by the adjacent Adelaide Botanic Garden in 1866, being formerly the venue for the Royal Adelaide Show from 1844 to 1859. The park was the venue for the first Australasian meeting of the Salvation Army in 1880.