Villa Ocampo is the former house of Victoria Ocampo (1890 – 1979), one of Latin America's greatest cultural figures, founder and director of Sur magazine. The house is located in San Isidro, in the Argentine province of Buenos Aires, approximately 30 km north of the city of Buenos Aires.
The house has been owned by UNESCO since 1973. It was fully restored in 2003 and is now a cultural center open to the public. It welcomes guests from around the World and hosts meetings for distinguished groups such as the Fulbright NEXUS group in 2011.