The Parque General San Martín is a park located in the city of Mendoza, Argentina. The construction of the park, originally named Parque del Oeste (Western park), began on December 6, 1896, under the direction of the landscape architect Carlos Thays, who employed a combination of English and French 19th century styles in its design. The gates at the main entrance were installed in 1909, and are decorated with a condor and the coat of arms of the city.
The park was renamed in honor of General José de San Martín, who led the Argentine War of Independence. The 393 hectare (971 acre) park has 34 sculptures decorating the paths and roads. El rosedal (rose garden) is a promenade inaugurated in 1919. The park is also the location of the Estadio Malvinas Argentinas.